Do you want to do your master thesis in a highly visible project? Doing a Master with us implies that you will be fully integrated in our team; you'll discover our working methodology, which is Scrum, and you'll participate to our meetings to discover how an R&D group works. We will help you to promote your project; for instance some Master works were widely deployed and some others hit the news. A key condition to have a successful Master thesis with us is that you are highly motivated and that you are able to learn fast. Is that you? If yes, contact us!
- Loïc Poisot (2012, Bachelor) An Android API for FoxyTag.
- Anja Bekkelien (2012, Master) Bluetooth Indoor Positioning.
Theses done before the creation of TaM, but in relation with it:
- Henri La (2011, Bachelor) Publicity in Android apps.
- Jérémie Anzevui (2010, Master) Positionning module for iPhone.
- Alina Burca (2008, Bachelor) A GPS simulator for mobile phone developments.
- Pedro Velasco (2008, Bachelor) A coach on your mobile phone for trekking.
- Shaban Shaame (2008, Bachelor) Creation and management of 2D barcodes.
- Dejan Munjin and Hikari Watanabe (2007, Master) Deployment of J2ME applications.
- Ahmet Gyger (2007, Licence) Web-marketing applied to promote a new application.
- Joseph Duteil (2006, Licence) TPG timetable on a mobile phone coupled to a GPS.
- Ludovic Vollmer and Quentin Miché-Santoro (2006, Licence) Maps on a mobile phone coupled to a GPS.
- Romain Dufourd (2006, Licence) Accessing Web-Services to find closest parkings in the city of Geneva. Done at arx iT.
- Joëlle Levi and Stéphane Krattinger (2006, Bachelor) In-the-field and real-time emergency teams management via J2ME phones coupled to GPS.
- Christophe Praplan and Stéphane Velen (2006, Licence) J2ME API to access a Bluetooth GPS and that provides geo tools, like data conversions and others.